play my favourite song.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
I'm down with flu and fever and feeling real miserable. I had to skip placement yesterday, skip youth lecture today ): It's like there's an ex-youth worker and ex-delinquent coming to the lecture and it's a waste I didn't go for the lecture cause' it would be interesting I guess, to hear his story. Prof Ngiam was saying he's really excited to share his story with us. Hmm, shall ask QL to update me whee!

And auditions later at 9pm ): Hais I have to go tonight cause' I've guilly on Saturday! Hopefully I'll feel better later!!! I'm quite sure I will cause' I usually fall sick for a day now since it's the second day I should be recovering!!!! AHHHHHH! Shall go study Science of Music! But actually it doesn't really matter since I'll be S/Uing it most probably anyway! I've no freaking idea how to do my MIDI file! And I haven't started on my Geog essay, halfway through my gangs essay, did my advanced placement ppt but realised I've to squeeze it into 10 slides, not done with my advacned essay ARGH! I'M SO DEAD!!

START WORKING REALLY HARD! ):